Tankless water heaters are an efficient way to heat water on demand without having to store it in a tank. They can save you money on your energy bill and provide an endless supply of hot water. However, like any appliance, it is important to schedule regular tankless water heater maintenance in Normal, IL with a leading plumber. Sunkel Plumbing has the experience and expertise to keep your tankless water heater running smoothly for years to come.
We recommend that you have your tankless water heater serviced at least once a year to ensure it is operating efficiently and to prevent any potential problems. During a maintenance visit, our plumbers will inspect your unit and clean any debris from the interior. We will also flush the unit to remove any built-up sediment and scale, which can cause your unit to work harder and use more energy.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance In Normal, IL: Tips To Maintain Your Tankless Water Heater
In addition to scheduling regular maintenance visits with a licensed plumber, there are a few things you can do to keep your tankless water heater in good working condition.
- Follow the manufacturer’s maintenance recommendations.
- Keep an eye on the water pressure. If it drops below 60 psi, that could be a sign of a problem.
- Check the anode rod and replace it if necessary. The anode rod protects the tank from corrosion.
- Flush the unit regularly to remove sediments that can build up over time.
- Inspect the unit for leaks and have any repairs made as soon as possible.
By following these simple tips, you can help extend the life of your tankless water heater and keep it running efficiently for years to come. If you have any questions about maintenance or wish to schedule tankless water heater maintenance in Normal, IL, contact Sunkel Plumbing today at 309-829-5320.