Are you having plumbing issues in your kitchen? If so, it might be the result of a number of problems. Even though there can be many reasons why your kitchen sink is clogged or if your dishwasher is leaking, one thing’s for sure: you need to look for kitchen plumbing repair in Bloomington, IL. At Sunkel Plumbing, we’re committed to helping our clients with their kitchen plumbing needs. Call us today at (309) 827-0245 so that we can help you out!
When should you get kitchen plumbing repair in Bloomington, IL?
If you are experiencing any of these problems, then it might be time to call an expert:
- Clogged sink
- Leaking dishwasher
- Running water but no pressure in the sink
- Toilet won’t stop running
- Sink is making a gurgling or bubbling sound
- Backed up dishwasher or kitchen sink
The best kitchen plumbing repair in Bloomington, IL will successfully address any of these problems so that you can have a fully functional sink and fully functioning dishwasher once again. If you are experiencing any of these problems, then call Sunkel Plumbing right away. We’re available 24/7 to help assist you with your plumbing issues.
How can you prevent kitchen plumbing repair in Bloomington, IL?
- Keep a strainer over the sink to catch food particles that might otherwise end up going down your drain and causing clogs.
- If you have a garbage disposal, be sure to run cold water while using it. This will allow the blades to sharpen themselves as they spin and consequently eliminate any odors that might be produced by the disposal.
- Do not pour grease, oil, or cooking fats down your sink drain. They can all cause clogs and backups inside of your pipes.
For more information on how you can prevent kitchen plumbing repair in Bloomington, IL, contact us at 309-829-5320.