POSITION: Plumber Apprentice
Sunkel Plumbing is looking for an experienced, reliable, and professional plumber to work full time. Our plumbers do not just make house calls. They use their expertise to develop customer solutions to complex plumbing and drain problems. Our service plumbers diagnose and repair plumbing issues and guide customers to be informed and confident regarding their buying decisions. This is part of what delivering WOW service is. Sunkel Plumbing has been in business for over 60 years in McLean County. We are a family business, focused on residential service.
- Act with dignity, respect and professionalism in dealing with our customers and fellow employees.
- Respond to service requests, establish a customer connection, and earn and develop trust.
- Accurately diagnose and repair plumbing issues, drain cleaning, and other related in-house services and guide customers to be informed and confident regarding their buying decisions.
- Provide the customer an upfront price to do the work using our proven system and collect payment on completion.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site, including the service van and its inventory.
- Maintain other equipment and tools and ensure proper working order of company property.
- Uphold our company image of clean cut, professional, and trustworthy technicians.
- 5+ years of plumbing service and drain experience and current valid IL plumbing license.
- To be professional, well groomed, friendly and personable, and enjoy making our customers smile.
- High attention to detail, highly organized, and have exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Have the utmost integrity and the ability to make solid connections with customers and co-workers.
- Clean criminal background.
- Valid driver license and clean driving record.
- Strong desire and motivation to succeed and open to coaching.
- You must also be able to lift up to 50 pounds and push, pull, or carry heavy objects. You must be able to maneuver heavier objects with assistance from appropriate devices or additional manpower. You must be able to climb ladders and work in small crawl spaces.
We will provide you with
- Company uniforms
- Performance based pay (unlimited potential)
- Regular training opportunities
- Achievement recognition
- 6 paid holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance after 90 days
- Paid vacation after first year
Our company works from 8am-8pm, 5 days a week to ensure customer satisfaction. We require all employees to work various evenings and weekends (on-call rotation).
For immediate consideration please reply with full resume and good phone number to reach you at. We look forward to talking with you!