Dirty drains are not only unsightly, but they can also be a health hazard. If your drains are clogged, don’t despair – there are several ways to clean them out quickly and easily. In this blog post, we’ll outline some of the best Bloomington, IL bathroom drain cleaning tips to help keep your drains clear and free of debris. So read on for all you need to know about how to unclog drains!
1. Use a plunger. If you are using a plunger, just make sure that you have a good seal around the drain before you start plunging. Otherwise, you won’t be able to generate enough suction to dislodge the clog.
2. Use a snake. If a plunger doesn’t do the trick, you can try using a drain snake. A drain snake is a long, flexible piece of equipment that you insert into the drain to physically break up the clog. If you do not have experience with using a snake, schedule snake drain cleaning in Bloomington, IL from a professional before attempting this on your own.
3. Use boiling water. Another simple way to unclog drains is to pour a pot of boiling water down the drain. The hot water will help to break up the clog and allow it to flow down the drain more easily.
4. Use a natural cleaner. If you want to avoid using harsh chemicals to clean your drains, there are a few natural cleaners that can do the trick. One popular option is to mix baking soda and vinegar and pour it down the drain. The combination of these two ingredients will create a chemical reaction that can help to break up the clog.
5. Schedule professional drain cleaning. If you’ve tried all of these tips and your drains are still clogged, it’s time to schedule professional Bloomington, IL bathroom drain cleaning services. A trained technician will have the tools and expertise necessary to clear out even the most stubborn clogs.
Don’t let clogged drains ruin your day. Get in touch with Sunkel Plumbing- a leading drain cleaning expert and toilet installation plumber in Normal, IL, and surrounding areas.
Contact us today at 309-829-5320 to schedule an appointment.