Water filtration systems are an effective way to make sure that the water you use for drinking, cooking, and bathing is free from contaminants. This can provide a wide range of health benefits as well as improved taste, odor, and clarity. Here we will look at some of the key advantages of using a water filtration system in the home.
1. Improved Health: Water filters remove potentially harmful contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, protozoa, cysts and other microorganisms, heavy metals including lead and arsenic, chlorine byproducts such as trihalomethanes (THMs), pharmaceutical drugs, pesticides and herbicides which help keep your family healthy.
2. Better-Tasting & Smelling Water: Filtration systems remove odors, sediment, and other impurities that can affect the taste of your water. The result is fresh-tasting and smelling drinking water.
3. Cost Savings: Filtered water costs less than bottled water and you won’t have to pay for delivery or storage. Plus, it’s more environmentally friendly since there are no plastic bottles to recycle or throw away.
4. Clean Clothes & Dishes: Installing a whole house filtration system in Bloomington, IL will also help protect clothes and dishes from becoming discolored due to hard minerals in the water such as iron, calcium, and magnesium which can leave soap scum on surfaces when they react with dish detergents or laundry soaps.
5. Cleaner Showers & Baths: Water filtration systems also remove chlorine from your water which can cause skin and eye irritation, dryness, and damage to hair if you shower or bathe with it.
In conclusion, a water filtration system is an excellent way to ensure that the water in your home is clean and safe to use. Not only will it protect you and your family against potentially harmful contaminants but it will also improve the taste, odor, and clarity of your water while providing cost savings over bottled water. Plus, it can help keep clothes and dishes cleaner. If these benefits appeal to you, then consider investing in a reliable filtration system for your home today.
At Sunkel Plumbing, we are experienced in installing water filtration systems. Contact us today at 309-829-5320 for more information. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the installation process and what type of system would best suit your needs. We look forward to speaking with you soon.